To make our website easily accessible, positioning in these search engines is essential, as this will allow us to attract customers and gain popularity in a short time.
But how can we improve the positioning of our website in search engines? There are at least 2 ways to achieve this: through organic positioning and paid positioning. Here we present what each of these strategies consists of and which one is recommended to apply:
What is organic positioning?
The natural positioning of a website, also known as "organic positioning," is the set of techniques focused on getting a website as high as possible in Google results. The main characteristic of this technique is that it does not require any payment so that positioning is achieved naturally.
How is natural positioning achieved?
The main objective is to reach the top positions in search results without using advertising systems or desire to buy reviews apple store, such as pay-per-click ads, through tools such as Google Adwords.
However, this technique faces high competition that seeks the same thing as you and is increasing. Therefore, the key question is: how can we achieve good positioning without resorting to advertising?
There is no exact formula that tells us, step by step, how to appear in the best positions. However, experience does show us clear clues on how to achieve the natural positioning of our blog or website:
- Create the best content possible that is original, quality, frequently updated, and added value for the user.
- Take care of the navigability of our site. This means having an optimally structured website to offer the best browsing experience to the user, that it is fast, and has clear menus where it is easy to search for any information.
- Put in place a good link-building strategy. That is to say, placing internal links to other parts of our blog and also external ones. This way, we will ensure that the user spends more time browsing our website and consuming content.
What is paid to the position?
It is achieved by paying advertising and mobile app monetization to search engine owners to place your ad in the top positions. In this type of operation, the advertiser does not pay to show his advertising but pays every time the user clicks. It is what we know as CPC or cost per click.
Benefits of using positioning through pay per click (PPC)
Paid ads allow your site to appear in search results when users enter certain keywords. Among the benefits provided by this type of investment are:
- Quick results: unlike organic positioning campaigns, which can take time to improve in search positions, with this type of strategy, you can position your page in the first place once you pay for the ads.
- Segmentation: it is possible to segment these types of campaigns to reach a specific audience, which fits your objectives.
- Click-through rate: You can achieve a good click-through rate and a higher conversion rate, as people searching for a particular brand or product generally have a higher purchase intention.
What is the difference between them?
When people set keywords in search engines, they provide two types of results: organic and paid. Organic results are the list of web pages that best fit the user's needs based on their relevance, and payments are mainly ads.
Specific website owners pay to have the website advertised when users type in related keywords. It is possible to differentiate them clearly, since paid ads appear before organic and prominently.
There are different opinions on this question: there are those who say that search growth through organic positioning far exceeds that of paid web positioning; however, this is not entirely true. In recent years, Google has made several changes to its search engine, which has caused the power of SEO to decline while paid ads are placed above organic results in search engines.
On the other hand, it must be taken into account that companies cannot pay for their ads to appear at the top of the list of any search results related to the products they offer. Therefore, the paid web positioning method is not 100% effective.
So what is the best option? Complementing the organic technique with the paid one is the best option to take advantage of what both techniques offer. If you want your website to be in the best positions in search engines, implement paid positioning for searches related to your website. Also, develop good techniques to improve the organic positioning of your site.
Putting these two techniques together, you will surely obtain excellent results when marketing your company.