The global Joint Reconstruction Devices Market is expected to reach USD 36.81 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growing incidences of orthopedic and musculoskeletal disorders causing discomfort, weakness, and inflammation in joints like knee, hip, shoulder, and ankle, among others, and the need to treat them is likely to drive the market growth in the forecast period. Moreover, a rise in life expectancy leads to rising cases associated with joint disorders, particularly in developing nations, hence substantially driving the market growth of joint reconstruction devices.
The latest research report, titled ‘Global Joint Reconstruction Devices MarketMarket’, can be considered a profound analysis of the global Joint Reconstruction Devices Marketindustry that focuses on crucial data and information pertaining to the sales and revenue shares. The market evaluations over the forecast years are based on a comprehensive analysis of the leading market segments, such as product type outlook, application continuum, regional overview, and competitive landscape of the global Joint Reconstruction Devices Marketmarket.
Covid impact analysis:
The global Joint Reconstruction Devices Marketreport by emergen research is the latest document covering the changes in the market dynamics and trends that have followed the COVID-19 outbreak. The global health emergency has brought about unprecedented changes in the global economic scenario, drastically affecting the Joint Reconstruction Devices Marketmarket landscape, disrupting its supply chains, and causing volatility in prices and demand for products. The report analyzes the impact of the pandemic on the Joint Reconstruction Devices Marketindustry and highlights its beleaguered segments. However, our analysts speculate that the market will regain traction in the post-COVID scenario.
To know more about the report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/joint-reconstruction-devices-market
Key Highlights From The Report
- By type, the ankle type accounted for a revenue of USD 5.69 billion in 2019 in the joint reconstruction devices market and is likely to rise with a CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period as they are designed to provide patients with faster and longer-term relief, conducted through arthroscopy.
- By technique, the arthroscopy technique is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecasted period as many of these procedures are conducted under local anesthetics, reducing the overall procedure rate directly related to the rising incidence of the disorders correlated with the joint.
- By application, orthopedic clinic applications are significant contributors to the joint reconstruction devices market, due to the broad population of cases comprising primarily of people recovering from orthopedic disorders as they are surgically implanted, were mostly treated in clinics.
- North America dominated the market for Joint Reconstruction Devices in 2019, due to variables such as the involvement of a vast number of market participants, the increasing incidence of joint diseases, supportive healthcare programs, and high patient disposable income. The North America region held approximately 42.1% of the market, followed by Europe, which contains around 26.0% market in the year 2019
- Key participants include Nuvasive Inc., Aesculap Implant Systems LLC, Stryker, Smith and Nephew, Medtronic, CONMED Corporation, Zimmer-Biomet, DJO Global Inc., DePuy Synthes Companies, and Microport Scientific Corporation, among others.
Overview of the TOC of the Report:
- Regional analysis with sales, revenue, and market share for each region for the forecast period
- Country-wise analysis of the market by type, application, and manufacturers
- Market Segmentation based on types
- Market segmentation based on applications
- Historical and forecast estimation
Key Geographies Profiled in the Report:
- North America(the U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
- Asia Pacific(China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Europe(the U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe)
- Latin America(Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa(GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East Africa)
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know. We will offer you the report as per your needs.
Find similar reports by emergen research@
DApps Market By Type (Corrective, Therapeutic, Lifestyle), By Technology (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality), By Application (Continuous Glucose Monitoring, Intraocular Pressure Monitoring, Others), By End-Use Industry, By Region Forecasts to 2027
Point of Care Testing Market By Product (Infectious Disease Testing Products, Glucose Monitoring Products), By End-User (Home care Settings, Clinical Laboratories), By Mode of Purchase (OTC Products, Prescription Based Products), Forecasts to 2027
Animal Genetics Market By Live Animals (Porcine, Bovine, Poultry, Canine and Others), By Genetic Materials (Embryo, Semen) and By Services (Genetic Trait Testing, Genetic Disease Testing, DNA Type Testing) Forecasts to 2027
Women’s Health Market By Product Type, By Application (Contraceptives, Postmenopausal Osteoporosis, Hormonal Infertility, Menopause, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)), By End-Users (Hospitals Clinics, Obstetrics Gynecology Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Research Institutes), Forecasts to 2027
Ventilator Market By Interface (Invasive, Non-Invasive), By Type (Adults/Pediatric, Neonatal/Infants, By Mode (Pressure, Volume, Dual/Combined Mode), By End-Users (Hospitals, Home Care Settings, Ambulatory Care Centers, Emergency Medical Services), Forecasts to 2027