When you have ED, why can't you have sex?
When you have sexual dysfunction (ED), you are unable to have sex for the following reasons:
- You are unable to get an orgasm.
- If you have an erection by chance, it will be limp, and you will be unable to have sex as a result.
- If you have an orgasm, you won't be able to have sex and you won't be able to hold the erection strong enough to do so.
However, if you are experiencing erectile dysfunction symptoms, care is available right here in the form of world-class Malegra 100.
What Exactly Is Malegra 100?
This medicine is used by men all around the world to cure male sexual impotence. When these men use this medicine, they are astounded to find that they do get strong erections, allowing them to have mind-blowing sex – and for an extended period of time.
Since Malegra 100 contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate, which works by increasing the supply of blood to the penis and thereby giving you a very hard erection, allowing you to have wonderful sex for a long time, men who suffer from the cause of weakness in man (ED) will have sex and that too for a long time.
Sildenafil Citrate was approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of ED in 1998.
What Are Malegra 100 Side Effects?
Men all over the world use Tadalista 60 mg to treat male sexual dysfunction, and no side effects have been recorded. Malegra 100 side effects when taking this medication, contact your doctor right away.
Light sensitivity, dizziness, stomach upset, rashes, vision problems, headaches, hearing problems, flushed skin, and diarrhea can occur in some men.
What Are the Precautions for Taking Malegra 100?
If you want to use this medication, you should be aware of the following precautions:
- If you have had a heart attack within the last 90 days, this medication is not for you.
- When you are 60 or older, use this medication with caution because people in that age group are more vulnerable to having side effects.
- If you have liver problems, you should avoid taking this drug.
- If you combine this medication with other medications, you can have more side effects.
- Do not take this medication if you have kidney problems.
What Is Malegra's Dosage? What Do You Do For It?
Take Malegra 100 with a glass of water, and you'll see the results kick in in around 15 to 30 minutes. The drug's effects will last up to 5 hours. It would be helpful if you remembered that you should only take one dose for 24 hours.
Other ED Pills are also Available